Hi, a bunch of us are in a Literary Blog Relay.
Basically, one writer writes a 250 word post/story/fragment and then tags another writer, etc., etc. We can write whatever we want, so long as our posts begin with the last line of the previous post (in bold here) and are linked to a central theme; in this case, “A Stranger Comes to Town.”
THE FULL LINE-UP, IN ORDER (Completed posts in bold)….
- Wah-Ming Chang: http://wmcisnowhere.wordpress.com
- Jamey Hatley http://jameyhatley.wordpress.com
- Stephanie Brown http://scififanatic.livejournal.com/
- Andrew Whitacre http://fungibleconvictions.com/
- Heather McDonald http://heathersalphabet.wordpress.com/
- Christine Lee Zilka https://czilka.wordpress.com/
- Jackson Bliss http://bluemosaicme.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer Derilo posted at https://czilka.wordpress.com/
- Alexander Chee http://koreanish.com/
- Nova Ren Suma http://novaren.wordpress.com/
- Start with the last line of the previous entry.
- Poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction.
- 250 words.
- Thematically linked.
- Link to the next person on the list, as well as those who posted before you.
- Post something within four or five days of the most recent piece.
- Posts should start with an explanation, with links to the previous posts as well as the next.